Learn the EXACT way to build true STRENGTH, power, SPEED and performance.
What is the #StrengthProject?
A triathlon specific weights based strength training program delivered on-line designed by two experienced trainers to help you build STRENGTH in the gym so that you have more POWER and SPEED when racing.
Most people do hill repeats or power workouts on the bike to build strength. This will only take you to a certain level where you STOP seeing returns. Specific strength training principals can help you move past that point .
The Strength Project is the distinction between weight training and strength training that will help you build your performance.
Everything you need to get RESULTS
Your coaches and some of the people we've worked with.
Billy Harris: Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Dr Jeremy Moody: Former chairman of UKSCA.
- Lee Douglas: Former Head S & C at Bristol Rugby and current Lead S & C at Canada Rigby 7s.
- Tom Hargroves: Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Bristol Rugby.
- Andrew Petts: Head S & C at Bedford Blues RFC.
- Dan Martin: Former Head Physiotherapist at Bristol Rugby and Newport Gwent Dragons. Current Lecturer at University of Wales Cardiff
Simon de Burgh: Nutrition and Coaching Director
- Matt Lovell: Sports Nutritionalist for the England Rugby Team
- Phil Learny: Elite Strength and Nutrition Coach, Educator and Mentor.
- Rehan Jalali: Advanced Nutritional Specialist and President of the Supplement Research Foundation.
- Marc Jarvis: Senior Strength and Conditioning Coach English Institute of Sport.
- Andy McKenzie: Strength, Conditioning and Movement Coach.
- Andy Bolton: Power Lifter World Record Holder.